Toyin Lawani Celebrates A Sexy Xmas With Son (Photos+Video)

Toyin Lawani, the CEO of Tiannah Empire Place, shares new photo with son as she celebrate Xmas in a sexy Santa Claus dress.

She wrote:

"Godbless all the Super sexy Moms our there ? May laughter never Depart from our home ? I love this picture so much, I Backed him and he almost fell off ,That's how this pic came about ??❤️?

"Y'all felt I was not gonna Drop A hot Christmas shoot for you guys As usual, After styling everyone's Christmas shoot ??‍♀️Na you know it's my passion,but to be honest I broke down yesterday for the ist time ,I had to put off my phones for hours , I don't think I have worked this much in my entire life ,I was very weak.

"I made too many sacrifices for people and my Clients had to come ist always before me, had Atleast 3 to four shoots in a day ,on different locations , had to work all night tirelessly with my Team and with various projects at hand and can't say no cause we all need Money and our family have needs , didn't even have time to do my own shoot with my son till a day before.

"still planning his 5th birthday for January ist and have to make it up to my duaghter too , wish she was here to Swag with us ?‍♀️people don't see the stress in all I do cause I make it look effortless, but if you need any Favour from me without paying me ,pls wait till next year I'm famished ? my family needs me now , I need to bond with them and they always comes ist ?Godbless you all.stay Blessed ?
Merry Christmas to you All ?".

Watch video below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...