'God bless you my bro' - Jaywon reacts after getting bounced from Olamide's concert, OLIC5

'God bless you my bro' - Jaywon reacts after getting bounced from Olamide's concert, OLIC5

Iledare Oluwajuwonlo, better known by his stage name Jaywon has reacted to being bounced from Olamide's concert, OLIC5 and according to him, that was the first time he has been bounced from an event.

Jaywon was bounced from Olamide's concert, few days after fans threatened to boycott OLIC5 after the indigenous rapper's new song with Lil Kesh, Logo Benz, went viral.

Jaywon, reacting on Twitter, wished Olamide 'goodluck' on his concert, he wrote;

Just got bounced from Olamide's OLIC5 and I must say it feels good to be bounced from entering an event for the first time lol...... God bless you my bro @olamide_YBNL good luck tonight.

See tweet below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...