"I Don't Do Illegal Businesses; Most of these street artistes became popular via my influence" - Baddy Oosha

'I Don't Do Illegal Businesses; Most of these street artistes became popular via my influence' - Baddy Oosha
The name Baddy Oosha is always on the lips of Nigerian singers in their songs. The likes of Olamide and Small Doctor have praised him. But over time, the source of wealth of the Dubai-based music executive has been questioned.

Born Akeem Badmus, Baddy Oosha told Punch correspondent that he had never been involved in any form of illegality.

He stated, "People who know me know I am a businessman and I have invested in many things. I've always been an actor too; I started acting when I was in primary school. I've always loved and invested in showbiz since high school."

The Chief Executive of Oosha Empire insisted that he had played a huge role in developing street artistes, saying, "Most of these street artistes became popular via my influence. I don't want to mention names but you will be surprised that I was a part of the success story of many."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...