Segun Arinze declares he might be running for political office soon

Segun Arinze declares he might be running for political office soon
Segun Arinze is the latest celebrity who has come out to say that there is a possibility of running for a political office in the nearest future.

The veteran movie star made this known why granting an interview on Star Chat. According to him, working in the background in politics is his plan but if it gets to the point where he would need to run for office, then he won't relent.

"For politics keep your fingers crossed because that's something I'll be thinking about. I may not be running for political office or elective office, I may be working at the background but I know for sure that I'll be definitely involved in politics and if it comes into the issue of running for elective office then why not," he said.

We know some celebrities who ventured into politics and have become successful with the likes of Desmond Elliot and Yul Edochie leading the park. For others like Daddy Showkey, the possibility of running for an elective office is almost certain. While Banky W, has just picked up his form to contest for a seat in the house of representatives arm of the National Assembly.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...