Adekunle Gold Praises Asa As He Kneels To Greet On Stage As They Perform Together

Adekunle Gold Praises Asa As He Kneels To Greet On Stage As They Perform Together
Pop star Adekunle Gold, over the weekend, felt so excited as he met and performed with popular musician and his hero, Asa on stage.
As he made to the stage to be with his idol, he knelt down and Asa prayed for him. He hugged her afterwards on stage as they performed together.
Adekunle shared adorable photos of together revealing his unfettered excitement at meeting Asa.

Praising her on his Instagram page, Adekunle wrote,

"They say "never meet your heroes". They were wrong. You are everything and more than I ever imagined. I will never have enough words to express what you mean to me. I will treasure this moment with you for life. Thank you for honoring me with your presence. I love you so much @asaofficial Thank you. God bless you

See more photo below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...