Teni the Entertainer Covers Maiden Edition of The Zebra Magazine

Teniola Apata, also known as Teni the Entertainer, breaks new boundaries for youth empowerment as the first-ever cover of the maiden edition of the new bi-monthly youth empowerment publication - The Zebra Magazine which launched its digital copy over the weekend.

Teni's eccentric personality shines through in the charismatic cover which features the rising music star serving a neo-modern/alte look, styled like a Rockstar in a simple white shirt, gold lips, with her durag on, and her golden chains down low, on a set that feels very icy and futuristic.

In her cover feature, Teni shares her story to inspire and motivate young dreamers everywhere. The music star who started her career in 2017 with her single 'Fargin' explains that music has always been her passion and what she excelled in. She states that she is honestly surprised by her level of success in the music industry and attributes it to God.

When asked how she deals with the pressure and scrutiny of living in the public eye, and how she uses her celebrity to empower the next generation, she says:

I don't look at the situation that way though, I am just living the best life I can as every other human being should - taking it one day at a time and trying to be a better person and trying to set the right examples so I can motivate those who look up to me. I'm not under any pressure to please anybody, I'm just living my life and trying to be a good person, placing humanity first than anything else.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...