Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo reconciles with wife of 12 years after years of separation

Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo reconciles with wife of 12 years after years of separation
Bolanle Ninalowo who in an interview with Genevieve magazine in 2017 confirmed that he was separated from his wife after 12 years of being together, has allegedly reconciled with his wife.

In the interview, Ninalowo who disclosed that they have two kids together, revealed how he took her to United states of America and married her on paper hoping that he will officially marry her sometime later but things didn't go according to plans.

According to Genevieve Magazine, he said;

"I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11 year old girl and a nine year old boy from her and they live in Atlanta.

We met here in Nigeria, when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle."

However in a new post on Instagram, his wife, Bunmi Ninalowo wrote;

"#OlowooriAdufe. Thank God for grace".

Reacting to the post which sparked off speculation that he has reconciled with his wife, Ninalowo wrote;

"Thank you for hanging on. So sorry for everything. I only knew that if God be for me, then the end will surely justify the means. Mabinu aya mi".

Bunmi also shared a throwback photo of both of them and captioned it,

"Trowback to when i was just 23 and he was 24 ? Heck we thot we knew it all and no one could tell us a damn thing ?

"Omobolanle ?".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...