'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Nollywood Actress Amadi Gift

'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Nollywood Actress Amadi Gift
Nollywood actress Amadi Gift Chinyere a.k.a Chilly B who sat for a new interview with Inside Nollywood, revealed that though she is not lesbian, however she enjoys their gifts.

Chilly B who disclosed that lesbians find her irresistible and splash her with gifts, added that they stalk her more than guys.

"Lesbians won't let me rest! At a point I had to ask myself if I really looked like one of them. As we speak, I'm still struggling to understand my sexuality because even on movie sets, lesbians come after me and try seduce me. On social media and everywhere, they're always coming after me. They stalk me more than the guys but I must confess, I enjoy their gifts so I collect and enjoy myself."

On guys stalking her on social media, she said;

"The most embarrassing ones are the guys that boldly advertise themselves to me. The are like 'Hello ma, I'm good in bed! If you need a sugar son, I'm available.' Some go as far as sending me their nudes, I have seen all kinds of male privates. That's why I wear big dresses or joggers to conceal my curves especially in public places."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...