Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams Says She Has Ended Her Engagement With Pastor Chad Johnson

Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams Says She Has Ended Her Engagement With Pastor Chad Johnson

It's over between Michelle Williams and pastor Chad Johnson, according to her. The 38-year-old Destiny's Child singer and Broadway star announced on her Instagram Stories on Friday that the two have split, nine months after they got engaged and a month after their OWN reality series Chad Loves Michellepremiered. It is still airing and Johnson shared a teaser for an episode just two days ago.

"I still remain fearless. I guess I still remain single. Things didn't work out," Williams wrote. "The healing that needs to take place is a must! I don't wanna destroy another relationship. Blessings to him, his family and ministry. #FEARLESS"

Fearless is also the name of Williams' new single, her first in more than three years, which was released that day. Johnson, 41, has not commented.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...