Khloe involved in an accident in the brand new car Obafemi Martins recently gave her (photos)

Khloe involved in an accident in the brand new car Obafemi Martins recently gave her (photos)
BBN's reality star, Khloe, was involved in an accident in the brand new car that was recently gifted to her by Nigerian footballer Obafemi Martins.

Khloe took to Instagram this morning to reveal the bad news, writing: 'He saved me. I'm grateful Lord. Satan you failed again. Give up or all your agent will die in my space..'

Khloe received the car as a birthday gift from the footballer three months. According to her, the gift ended her years of depending on her brother's car just for shuttling around town.

She took to social media where she praised him for the wonderful surprise which he presented to her after giving her a phone call.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...