No marriage is perfect - IK Ogbonna

Nigerian actor, IK Ogbonna has in a chat with Daddy Freeze, made some revelations on the state of his marriage to his beautiful wife, Sonia Morales.

No marriage is perfect - IK Ogbonna

According to the actor who also narrated how he met his lovely wife, no marriage is perfect.

He said;

"Even if we have issues like every relationship has, I feel like when we see one on one, we will sort them out.

The thing I hate about Nigerians on marriage is that everyone tries to pretend like marriage is perfect.

If you don't fight with your wife, you are not in a relationship. No marriage is perfect. My wife is my best friend first. We might not agree on everything but we are true friends."

On how he met her, he said:

"I was stark broke when she came. I had just finished paying my rent and my account was red. I remember I borrowed like N10k from Adunni Ade.

I used N5k to fuel the car to go to the airport. I had to buy Indomie (noodles) and a crate of eggs. I thought I was going to lose her. At some point, I had to tell her that I am a hustling guy.

I am just someone that believes in myself. She asked me one question; do I look like someone that wants to marry a broke person?.

Then she said the second she saw me, she knew I was destined for something great. I had goosebumps, and instantly I knew she was my wife."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...