Harrysong refused to attend Orezi's concert because I was producing it - Former manager, KC Delgado Says

Nigerian singer, Harrysong's former manager Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor has just called out the singer for failing to show up for Orezi's concert in Delta State.

According to him, the Selense crooner tried to get him fired and also refused to show up and was keen on knowing the reasons given for missing the show.

He also revealed that they weren't sure if they should go ahead with the show or not, because some of the things needed weren't available, but they made the best out of what they had.

He wrote;

With so many uncertainties, lack of any major sponsorship amongst other things, Orezi sold out his first major headline show in the sleepy city of Ozoro.

We weren't sure if we should go ahead with the show or not, some of the things we needed weren't available, but we made the best out of what we had.

But to God be the glory #theoreziexperience was a huge success. The team worked as a unit, made sacrifices despite being hurriedly assembled, the little differences in thoughts and opinions didn't deter the progress we made. No one was selfish. But again something remarkable happened.

HARRYSONG refused to show up. I'm not saying this because it's not within his right to not, but because it is OREZI.

Anyone who knows this 2 in-house will tell you that one Orezi has been there for this homie from day one. Was instrumental in making his biggest career record Reggae Blues. What were the reasons given for missing the show? Kaycee was working on the show, so he can't come, and that was after him and his team tried to get Orezi to fire me.

Only thing I said to the persons who told me what was said was, the world is big enough for everyone to exist. Despite not having a working relationship right now, I have never denied him an opportunity to earn a living, when people come to me I direct them to his people and remain very anonymous.

I thought I have seen petty, but the pettiness and envy are alarming, envious of the fact that despite not having any major financing Orezi made history.

Shout out to Kcee, Yung6ix, Ycee, Skiibii, Solidstar, Efe, Erigga, Shakar El, Soft, T-West, Shunbebe, Foster Ebayy, Samuel Chukwu and many more who came out to show genuine support and Make #TheOreziExperience a success.

And to the team, Emma Ahmed, Alli B, Banji, Jesse Amiri, Lawrence, Sal Alpha, John Ogunmosu, Senior Coach Ozoro Kwemsik Much teams and boss Koolslim and the fantastic people we met here that made our work easy. I truly appreciate. Ozoro this is not the last. And lastly to Orezi for the vision, perseverance, and opportunity.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...