Nigerian Fuji Artiste, Pasuma Commissions Classroom Blocks To Celebrate 51st Birthday

Nigerian Fuji Artiste, Pasuma Commissions Classroom Blocks To Celebrate 51st Birthday
Popular fuji artiste, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, who turns 51 years old on November 27 has kicked off activities commemorate his birthday by commissioning 10 blocks of classrooms.

Pasuma paid a visit to his Alma Mater, Muslim Mission Primary School, Mushin, where he commissioned the classrooms renovated by Pasuma Fans Club in the community.

Speaking during the event, the fuji maestro charged the students to focus on achieving their set goals and also urged them to pay attention to their studies.

He said "I was once like you people because I started from this school. My music career started here and I will always remember having the school as part of my foundation years. "I usually sing in the school with my friends during breaks and I can never forget the impact the school had in my life,"

Pasuma's debut album 'Recognition' was released in 1993. He has since collaborated with several notable artists, such as Bola Abimbola, King Sunny Ade and has featured in Nigerian movies such as Iyanje and Alenibare

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...