Daddy Freeze Reacts To Woman Who Used Her Husband's N300k To Sow Seed In Church

A Twitter user identified simply as as NwanIsu (@Iamokorie), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal that the wife of his friend, donated N300,000 in church from their family account.

According to him, the husband was working offshore and got a debit of N300,000, which his wife supposedly sowed as a seed in church.

The furious husband called his wife and was screaming his lungs out as he begged that he be flown back to shore in Lagos, so he can go home to sort out the issue.

Clearly, his hard earned money was freely given to a pastor by his wife and the explanation was that she was led by the 'spirit'.

He wrote: "My friend is offshore....His wife made a pledge of 300k to church as seed....Man was having lunch when he saw the debit alert....He can't go back to the plant now as he is begging that they book him out and fly him back to Lagos."

As the post immediately went viral online, popular OAP, Dadddy Freeze, who is well known for lambasting the new generation pastors he often described to as 'Yahoo Pastors', reacted to the revelation by the Twitter user.

He wrote: "That's why I love @tastebudzng she even stopped paying tithes looong before me, let alone sowing seeds to pastors. Charity to the poor is the only language she understands and she is teaching me that.

Once upon a time @tastebudzng used to give to pastors and churches, in fact she was a sheeple, today she knows better, when she was in trouble NO CHURCH OR PASTOR helped her with a single kobo, despite her sacrificial giving to the church and their causes.

In the #FreeNation in Christ we pledge to the poor to make life more comfortable for the representatives of Yeshua.

Yesterday night, a lovely lady hit my DM to discuss her predicament and as we were speaking, I asked her why she sent contacted me, she replied: "I was told to talk to Daddy Freeze about it". That certainly made my day.

Although we can't help everyone, because we are a small online Nation of believers in Yeshua, our creed and religion; oh yes, we have a religion, can be found in James 1:27.

'Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

'For some however, who believe that the pastor can rain down blessings from above, she made the right decision sowing such seed. '"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...