Rapper Yung6ix Loses Over N11million To Hackers, Reveals He Was Close To Depression

Rapper Yung6ix Loses Over N11million To Hackers, Reveals He Was Close To Depression

Nigerian rapper Onome Onokohwomo, popularly known as Yung6ix, has taken to social media to reveal that he almost suffered depression the past week due to a terrible faith he suffered in the hands of hackers.

The 29-year-old rapper revealed that he lost over N11 million to internet fraudsters who hacked his account. He further revealed that his Twitter account was also hacked while he was promoting a new music video, a few days after the over N11 million hack.

According to the rapper, the hacking incident had happened on Monday, November 5. He expressed that he is now back on his feet. Yungsix further thanked everyone who supported and showed him love during the period.

He wrote:

"For the first time in my life I felt something close to depression last week Monday, Lost over 11 million Naira In my blockchain account which was hacked, few days later my twitter got hacked while I was promoting my new video. Back on my feet now, thanks 4 ur love & support.��"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...