E-Money Celebrates Wife On Their Wedding Anniversary Today With Beautiful Photos

E-Money Celebrates Wife On Their Wedding Anniversary Today With Beautiful Photos

CEO of 5 Star Group, Emeka Okonkwo, aka E-money and his wife, Juliet Okonkwo are celebrating their wedding anniversary today. E-money made the announcement on social media, celebrating his wife, with photos and a romantic message, according to him, his wife agreed to date him even as a 'fresh sweet poor boy' from Ajegunle.

Read his romantic message and photos

"Happy Anniversary to the woman who gives me more love every day than I even deserve. Today is the day two hearts turned to one, thank you for all the love you have brought to my life. you're my number one, my love, and my wealth. God knew what he was doing when he brought you into my life. I'll always be grateful that you you are my wife.## Babe I no go forget that first day wey you come #AJEGUNLE AJ CITY come look for this fresh sweet poor boy ?? Emeka.. Happy Anniversary my sweetheart. #itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeempty #wehavegonetoofarwecantfailnomore @iam_mrse"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...