Kylie Jenner surprises mum Kris Jenner with brand new Ferrari 488 for her 63rd birthday

What do you get the woman who gave you life and made you a billion-dollar beauty mogul for her birthday?
Kylie Jenner surprised her mum, Kris Jenner on Monday night with her "dream car", a Ferrari 488 which is priced from $252,800 (₦91 million)

Kylie Jenner surprises mum Kris Jenner with brand new Ferrari 488 for her 63rd birthday

Video shared on Kylie's Instagram profile shows her driving over to her mum's house in the flashy red car, which also had a huge white ribbon on the bonnet, before handing over the keys.
'I'm on my way to my mom's house to surprise her with her birthday gift. I've had this for the last month and I'm so excited to finally be giving it to her,' she said on Instagram.
Kris, who donned a star-patterned onesie, was called out to the driveway, where her youngest daughter was waiting anxiously.
'Happy birthday! Yay!' the Kylie screamed.

Kris Jenner could barely comprehend the grand gesture. 'Are you kidding me? Stop!' she said, tears forming in her eyes. 'What is going on?'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...