I am not dating Leo, I am single - CeeC

Big Brother Naija star & first runner up of the reality tv show, Cee-C has refuted claims that she's in a romantic relationship with fellow reality TV star, Leo Dasilva.

In a video interview, Cee-C said she's not in any relationship at the moment neither is she having an affair with Leo.

"I am single, No, I am not dating Leo. He is my best friend" she said

She went further to explain that she merely had a spiritual bonding with Leo but was perceived a romantic affair by many of her fans and the general public.

Non-fan threatens to pour acid on Cee-C

A stranger threatened to pour acid on Cee-C months after her participation in the realtiy TV show, Big Brother Naija.

The angry and unknown person sent a mail to Cee-C where it was stated that she allegedly pays people to troll former housemates, Tobi and Alex.

Then the non-fan went to write about how Cee-c should expect an acid bath when next she is spotted.

"Since you won't tell your fellow bitter fans to stop trolling Alex and Tobi. I will teach a lesson you will never forget in your miserable life. You are a bitter short witch. Tobi has moved on from you. U should do the same. It's not by force. You pay people to troll them every day. I know where you live and I will fuck you up. Be prepared. Anywhere I see u, I'm going to pour acid on Ur face. As a scar, you will never forget in your life. I won't kill you but I will bath your face with acid," the message read.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...