Linda Ikeji steps out with her son for the first time, shows off her post-baby bod

New Mum, Linda Ikeji gave birth to her own child, a baby boy, named Jayce, just 10 days ago.. and she's outchea serving us post-baby bod goals.

Linda shared lovely photos of herself stepping out with her baby Jayce, and also showed off her post-baby body.

She wrote; "I swear I had a baby last week! . Easy pregnancy, easy delivery and now snap back without any effort from me. I've hardly stepped out of the house, just staring at Jayce like a slowpoke. . How any woman can be a mum and be calm is beyond me"

See the images:

Linda Ikeji steps out with her son for the first time, shows off her post-baby bod

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...