Lovely photos of BBNaija's Alex, her mum & her grandmum

Alex of the Big Brother Naija reality show has shared photos showing off the women in her family and social media users have been gushing about them since the image surfaced.

The photos shows Alex who claims to be the Queen of Eastern Nigerian with her grandmother and her mother.

Alex shared the photos to celebrate the women in her family. She expressed that she feels blessed because the women in her family always provide support for her.

In her post, Alex who was given birth to in Nsukka, Enugu State listed how the women in her family help and support her. She also stated that she is grateful to God for blessing her with an amazing family.

Read her post below:

THREE GENERATIONS!!!! My WCW goes to the women in this picture. Grandma/Mum/Daughter. These two Women are the strongest women on earthly. I love you both unconditionally and I promise,I'll make you proud. These women taught me that being responsible,kind,patient and prayerful is key. #threegenerations

Alex is a very beautiful lady with a nice fashion sense. In no time, she has emerged as the most followed housemate of her set. The talented dancer has about 947,000 followers on Instagram.

She was romantically linked with Leo and Tobi during the heydays of the reality show which lasted for over 80 days.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...