Celebs Slay In Various Agabda to the premiere of 'Merry Men' (Photos)

AY's latest film Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons opened in grand style last night at Filmhouse Cinemas. The theme was 'agbada' in true yoruba demon style and all the stars showed out. These are the best traditional looks from the Merry Men premiere.

The much anticipated Nollywood movie which has a September release date is a follow up to the comedian/actor's last feature film, "10 Days in Suncity" released in 2017.

The movie parades a star-studded cast that includes the likes of top Nollywood names in Ramsey Nouah, RMD, Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Lilian Esoro, Damilola Adgbite, Ireti Doyle, Jide Kosoko, Ireti Doyle, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade and more, was directed by Toka Mcbaror.

"Merry Men" is a movie that follows the randy lives of four Abuja big boys, who are considered the city's most eligible bachelors.

They have thriving businesses, palatial homes, fast expensive cars and the attention of women in no short supply. They are known as the Merry Men, even though the ladies would prefer calling them Yoruba Demons.

Carrying on with the theme, the film premiere, our favourite stars showed up to Filmhouse cinemas decked out in gorgeous agbadas, even the ladies got in on the agbada action.

Take a look at the best traditional looks of the night!

Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and IK Ogbonna
Inset: Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and IK Ogbonna

Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and IK Ogbonna
Inset: Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and IK Ogbonna

Alex
Inset: Alex

Alex
Inset: Alex

Uriel
Inset: Uriel

Uriel
Inset: Uriel

Anto
Inset: Anto

Bryan Okwara
Inset: Bryan Okwara

Ushbebe
Inset: Ushbebe

I.K Ogbonna
Inset: I.K Ogbonna

Alex Ekubo
Inset: Alex Ekubo

Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and I.K Ogbonna
Inset: Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual and I.K Ogbonna

Lilian Esoro
Inset: Lilian Esoro

Do2dtun
Inset: Do2dtun

Alex Ekubo and I.K Ogbonna
Inset: Alex Ekubo and I.K Ogbonna

Iyabo Ojo
Inset: Iyabo Ojo

Wofai fada
Inset: Wofai fada

Ubi Franklin
Inset: Ubi Franklin

Falz
Inset: Falz

Khloe
Inset: Khloe

Omawunmi
Inset: Omawunmi

Waje
Inset: Waje

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...