"Don't play with me" - Chef Chioma, girlfriend of Davido fires back at people trolling her for having a belly pooch

Chef Chioma, girlfriend of Nigerian musician, Davido left her fans blushing yesterday after sharing new photos of her donning a lovely pink jumpsuit on her social media page.

The chef couldn't stop smiling in the tightfitted outfit that showed off her curves.

'Don't play with me' - Chef Chioma, girlfriend of Davido fires back at people trolling her for having a belly pooch

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

"Earlier today. Bright colors are perfect for me and life is beautiful!"

'Don't play with me' - Chef Chioma, girlfriend of Davido fires back at people trolling her for having a belly pooch

Now Some of her followers left the beauty of the photos and focused on something else, her belly pooch.

She took to her Instastories to fire back at them.

See what she wrote below:

Chioma Avril Rowland is probably one of the most popular women in Nigeria at the moment as this is simply because of how her famous boyfriend, Davido flaunts her name and person proudly.

The 300 Level student of Babcock University, Ogu State, hails from Imo state.

Chioma is also a chef who makes delicious meals which she showcases on her Instagram page.

For her 23rd birthday, Chioma got a Porsche as a birthday gift and had a song written about her 'Assurance' and was also featured in the video.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...