TeeBillz Addresses Wizkid and Tiwa Savage Dating Rumors

Teebillz is finally addressing those saying Wizkid snatched his estranged wife, Tiwa Savage from him.

Tunde Balogun, who has just announced that he is set to go on a leave of spiritual maintenance shared the post this morning saying Wizkid knows better than to cross him.

According to Teebillz, Wizkid is like a little brother to him and wouldn't disrespect him like that. He then warned fans not to come at him saying Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are in a romantic relationship.

He also made it crystal clear that Tiwa Savage will never sleep with billionaires, not to talk of Wizkid.

His words;

"Weather you like it or not Ayo is my lil bro ad he knows not cross me blood Gang... we don't play that shit on 400 blocks! That's my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he's my blood and i will ride for him........ I'm just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful sh*t... Tiwa Savage/MamaJamil will never f*ck with your billionaires not to talk of my lil bro for your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! FFF your opinion on her and my lil bro Wiz.... It's all"

Over the last few months, the relationship between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage has been a front burner in every major soft sell magazine and news website. It all started off as a rumor and later we began to see hints which kind of built a story behind their relationship.

In an interview with Soundcity radio's OAP, Awazi weeks ago, Tiwa Savage got to talk about how she has been able to handle the rumoured relationship .==.

"We are friends definitely. To be honest, I think I have been in this industry for a long time, I have grown a thick skin so comments like that, genuinely, honestly don't bother me that much. I am kinda used to it. Today is humblesmith, tomorrow it's Wiz, it's just what it is, its part of the job," she said.

When asked about her relationship with ex-husband, TeeBillz and if she had any advice for anyone married, Tiwa declined to answer saying it was a very sensitive issue because of the parties involved which include her son.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...