Drake brings Meek Mill on stage during his Boston concert and that ends their beef (Photos & Videos)

Drake brings Meek Mill on stage during his Boston concert and that ends their beef (Photos & Videos)

Drake and his former nemesis Meek Mill have officially squashed off their long-running feud.

The Canadian rapper brought out the Philly rapper during a show at the TD Garden in Boston last night.

Drake was performing with Migos as part of the Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour, before Meek steps on stage and they exchange a quick handshake as Meek goes on to perform his 2012 track "Dreams & Nightmares."

Sharing one of the photos, Drake wrote: 'This really gave me peace of mind tonight. Healing and moving forward created one of the most electric and gratifying moments of my career. @meekmill I'm happy that you are home and that we could find our way back to our joint purpose ???? (Cue the Kevin Garnett "anything is possible" adlib)'

See photos and videos below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...