Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga

Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga
A few days ago, Harrysong had most people worried after he shared an Instagram post talking about his death. His label reacted to the post, saying the singer/songwriter has been dealing with emotional issues for a while and they are now working with experts to get him the help he needs.

Following the report of Harrysong being depressed, Tiwa Savage's ex husband Teebillz who has also passed through that kind of situation pens down some encouraging words to Harrysong.

Teebillz wrote;

"It's Ok "not to be Ok sometimes my Brother" and there's no shame to it! I've been there! The Saddest part is that our society shy's away from the truth and being human, we are covered up by a culture that is so far lost......

"We emulate the western world at our convenience but shy away from the reality of consciousness..... you did the right thing, crying out at the right time, unlike myself!

"The western world that we emulate has lost so many lives due to ignorance. Your mind is the greatest weapon to attack the delusional world that we live in bro! When you understand the dynamics of life, define your values and understand your purpose in life, the rest is a daily exercise....

"Gratitude is my recommendation. If we can all exercise empathy and love to one another, The world will be a better place to contain all of us in peace..... don't get carried away from reality and the social media world folks!!! #Blessings❤️ #Selense #tekero #IamHuman #MeSelfiBeHumanBeing"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...