Cardi B explains why she attacked Nicki Minaj

Cardi B is setting the record straight on why things between herself and Nicki Minaj got physical at the Harper's Bazaar party at New York Fashion Week Friday.

Shortly after leaving the event injured and with her dress ripped, the rapper posted a scathing Instagram post directed at her fellow female rapper.

"I've let a lot of s- slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, f- up the way I eat! You've threaten other artists in the industry, told them if they work with me you'll stop f-- with them!!" Cardi said, avoiding using Nicki's name, in a statement.

"I let you talk big s- about me!!" I addressed you once in person, I addressed you a second time in person, and every time you copped the plea!!"

Cardi then went on to explain that Nicki allegedly attacked her parenting skills, which is what ultimately pushed her over the edge.

"But when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are f-- off!!"

"I've worked to hard and come too far to let anybody f- with my success!!!! Bitches talk all that shit in they raps but in real life they p--!! This s- really is for entertainment!!" Cardi concluded, adding the caption "PERIOD."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...