Nicki Minaj reveals she wants Men who can do 'Three Times A Night'

Nicki Minaj has big expectations when it comes to her love life - and suitors might want to take notes. Men lacking stamina need not apply.

Appearing on Tuesday's season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Nicki spoke about her bedroom habits, which can include "exercising" three times a night with no cuddling after the deed was done.

The "Chun-Li" rapper said if you can't service her 3 times a night, with half hour breaks, then bye bye.

"It depends," Nicki began. "If you have someone that you don't see on a regular basis, it's not like if you're living with the person and you see them every night. But if you see them once or twice a week, then three times a night. When I see you, three times a night."

"And if you can't hang, goodbye," she added. "You're not wasting my time."

"I hate cuddling after,' she added regarding her intense regime.

"Once I get mine, if I feel really, really great, leave me alone! Go away. Go make me some food or a sandwich or something."

A busy women with a hectic schedule, Nicki added she didn't have time to waste with too much foreplay.

"I do end up getting men who like to kiss a lot, and I like kissing a lot, but it's just like, okay... Definitely get to it," Minaj explained. "Do your foreplay stuff, do what you have to do, and hurry up. I don't got time for all of that."

Nicki progressed to encourage the females in the audience to follow her rules and live in 2018 rather than 1920.

"Do me a favor, ladies. Realize that this is about you feeling good, too. This is not about him only feeling good," she advised. "And I've found that the worse you make them feel, the better after, that they know how to do it better."

Nicki is currently single after being in a 12, six and two-year-relationship.

Watch the video below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...