'Nah una go finish my money I don see d future' - Davido says as he shares lovely photos of his daughters

'Nah una go finish my money I don see d future' - Davido says as he shares lovely photos of his daughters
Singer and proud father of two, Davido shared this adorable photo of his daughters, Imade and Hailey Adeleke after his baby mamas united in Atlanta yesterday.

Davido wrote:

'My girls .Be you sister's keeper..Daddy got y'all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future ... dem go dey plan for together "let's force Daddy to buy us the new this and that " Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y'all .'

This is after life got better in ' Davido kingdom' as his babymamas,Sophia and Amanda have united for the sake of their kids with the superstar. They were sworn enemies before now and the two had lashed out at each other on social media.

Amanda and Sophia were seen together with their kids, Imade and Hailey, having a playdate.

See more photos below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...