"Fine girls like us, na God dey rush me" - Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Photos

Nollywood Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels has joined the bandwagon of those flexing the "Na them dey rush us" slang....

She captioned the below photos; 'Fine girls like us ❤️ Na God they rush me'.

'Fine girls like us, na God dey rush me' - Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Photos

'Fine girls like us, na God dey rush me' - Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Photos

Meanwhile, Regina has continued to give some of her fans reasons to doubt her integrity as she continues to claim to be the age she was last year and the year before.

According to her Wikipedia page, she's supposed to turn 18 in October this year but the actress's social media page is saying otherwise.

In a recent photo she shared on her IG page, where she depicts being a bride, the actress says she's too young to be a bride and so she'd postpone her wedding till she's 17.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...