Adesua Etomi shares how she was barely able to pay her tuition fees to being celebrated by the same University (Photos)

Adesua Etomi has been honored by the University she attended by having her face plastered on the wall of the Institution.

Sharing the news, the Actress reflected on her time in the University of Wolverhampton and how she often worried about how to pay school fees while there.

Adesua Etomi shares how she was barely able to pay her tuition fees to being celebrated by the same University (Photos)

Today, she's being recognized by the same University.

She wrote:

Today, I'm grateful for my university education. I remember how my mum and I would sit and wonder how we'd pay my university fees every single year.

It's amazing how God took me from that, to being celebrated and painted on the wall by the same university that we could barely afford.

It may look hard right now but hang in there, there's nothing God cannot do.

It will end in praise but remember to put in the work.

See photos below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...