Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie is a year older today, she released these beautiful photos on her instagram to mark her day.

The mother of three who recently lost her mother, only just came out of hiatus when she celebrated her wedding anniversary yesterday.

Sharing stunning photos of herself with a low cut, Mercy revealed how the past months following her mother's death which was totally unexpected have been hard for her and how she has been able to overcome the grief, little by little.

She wrote:

When you look into the coming year, you never plan for the worst. You always expect that life will have a way to make itself better.... Sometimes, like this past year has taught me, there are other plans... life simply happens.

I never expected to lose my mother so soon, and so suddenly, but it happened, life happened.

No one can teach you how to cry with every fibre of your being and when exactly to stop crying.

No one can truly teach you how to properly mourn a loss or fill up the empty painful, endless hole that death leaves.

No one can....No one has that power but God.. Soon, you learn how, How to draw strength from the eyes and the smiles of those that love and truly care for you, You learn to find peace in the breaths you take when you wake up and in even in the taste of pepper soup.

Sometimes you even learn from a comment or two or fifteen thousand.

You learn how to cherish the great memories you shared, the laughs, the tears, the prayers, the victories.

You learn that yes, life happens and yes sometimes we are powerless to change our circumstances.

But as long as we still have life, we will smile again, laugh again, love again and be born again...

Thank you everyone for your love and support. Happy birthday to me!

She also added:

As long as we still have life, we will smile again, laugh again, love again and be born all over again...

Thank you everyone for your love and support. Happy birthday to me! 

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...