Uriel Blasts Man For Sending Manhood Pictures; Says He Wants Her To Examine The Shape

Uriel Blasts Man For Sending Manhood Pictures; Says He Wants Her To Examine The Shape

Reality star, Uriel Oputa has called out a medical doctor after being unimpressed when he opened up his feelings and manhood to the former Big Brother Naija housemate.

She warned the doctor not to send more nude photos threatening to expose him to his kids the next time he paste his tiny centipede on her dms.

The curvy singer said she finds nude pictures disrespectful and warned her contacts to stop with the dirty and gross act.

The former BBNaija reality TV star , Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, has also made an appeal on her Instastories. She called on men to stop sending her raunchy pictures of themselves.

The half-Romanian born  said she doesn't know why she's been sent such pictures and she also doesn't know what they expect to happen after she views such image.

The model/actor went ahead to say her eyes have been violated and her personal space is not so personal anymore.

She wrote:

"Dear Guys

"Y'all need to blooming STOP sending me D**k pics!!

"Like yooo,,,Now my chest is hurting from what just jumped at me not to mention the violation it's caused my eyes.

"#Aawww my beautiful personal space is not so personal anymore

"So now that you've showed me your bits wtf are you expecting to happen? Am I supposed to call you up or what?

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...