'I overcame poverty by getting out of Nigeria and staying far away from Nigeria and Nigerians' - Hushpuppi

'I overcame poverty by getting out of Nigeria and staying far away from Nigeria and Nigerians' - Hushpuppi
Flamboyant Nigerian, Hushpuppi who is best known for his luxurious lifestyle, recently reacted to a question on his greatest challenge and how he over came it.

According to him, 'my greatest challenge was getting myself out of poverty. How I did it was simple, I got out of Nigeria and stayed far away from Nigeria and Nigerians'.

Hushpuppi real name is Raymond Igbalodely. He was born on June 14. Also, this famous Malaysian-based philanthropist is also referred to as Aja 4 and Aja Puppi.

From the photos he shares on social media, we can conclude that Ray lives a very rich and pleasant life. However, he has a right to do this as he works hard to achieve these results.

At least, that's what he says. It is difficult to accurately calculate the net worth of this man. But his usage of such expensive cars as Rolls Royce and Range Rover suggests that he is able to afford the best.

The same applies to the fact that he travels on a private plane. Also, it's not a secret that he buys the most expensive drinks (worth up to millions of Naira) in clubs.

One time, in Quilox Club, it was reported that this party lover spent 11m Naira! Ray prefers Gucci's clothes and shoes, and he can cartainly afford them. So clearly, he must have billions of Naira at his disposal.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...