"They Can't Write My History Without You In It" - Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz

'They Can't Write My History Without You In It' - Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz
Songstress Tiwa Savage and her ex-husband, TeeBillz are now friendly exes, and they never seize an opportunity to let the wold know that.

Following Tiwa's sold out O2 Indigo show today, Teebillz wrote her a sweet congratulatory message on his Instagram page.

He wrote,

"When I told shawty, you going to be the biggest Female Artist out of Africa' then I said nah' One of the best five out of Africa.... she looked at me and said you're Crazy! How?......... Exactly how you sold out #o2Indigo today!!! #Proverbs323 Congratulations Mama J. #Blessings❤️ #JourneyofaThousandMiles #TheSavageTour�� #FbF"

Tiwa Savage has replied to this post. She wrote,

"Umm I remember it was me telling you this o lol, just kidding. God bless you Tunji, they can't write my history without you in it and Jamil and I appreciate you. Thank you Mr Billz, we wish you were here".

'They Can't Write My History Without You In It' - Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz

The Mavin queen who is presently in London for her tour announced her Pop-Up store in London on Monday, 20th of August which she launched and officially opened for business on the 23rd of August, a day before her Savage Tour in O2 Arena.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...