Viktoh Posts Disturbing Message on Social Media

Viktoh, a member of Olamide's record label, YBNL might have sent an SOS code after posting a message on social media which sounds suicidal.

The singer took to his Snapchat in the early hours of Friday, August 24, 2018, where he posted quite a disturbing message. According to him, he wishes something could take away the pains he feels.

"What happens next when the world knocks you down? There is so much pain in this world that I just wanna leave and go somewhere better. I want to go to a place where your heart never aches again! I just wish something could take this pain away cause," he wrote.

Ok people and friends of Viktoh, this might be the right time to give the singer a call to find out how he is doing, even though he has deleted the post. A number of celebrities have at one point tried to commit suicide or in very tragic cases actually gone ahead with it.

We can recall how music manager and ex-husband to singer Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz revealed how he almost took his life at some point. The most recent case was that of famous disc Jockey, Avicii.

Back in May 2018, the gist around was that Avicii reportedly committed suicide with a broken glass. According to TMZ, sources close to them revealed that he indeed took his own life. The sources also reveal that the method of death was a shard of glass that caused massive bleeding.

The two sources close to TMZ also reports that Avicii broke a bottle and used the glass to inflict the fatal wound. One of the sources says it was a wine bottle.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...