Kylie Jenner reveals 'emotional' reason why she kept her pregnancy a secret

Kylie Jenner, 21, has lifted the lid on why she kept her pregnancy under wraps as she finally discussed the 'crazy' lead up to Stormi's birth in a recent candid interview.

The make-up mogul's pregnancy remains one of the best kept secrets in showbiz, with the reality star only being caught on camera a handful of times in nine months.

Insisting the lead up to giving birth in February was 'crazy', the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star admitted it was a very 'emotionally' turbulent time for her.

Kylie also confessed she wasn't prepared to become a mother for the first time with her beau Travis Scott at the tender age of 20.

She said: 'I knew that it would be better for us, if me and Stormi just stayed kind of low-key.

'Your hormones are going crazy and your emotions are more heightened, and I just felt like I wasn't prepared to... I just knew that it would be better for me, and I could enjoy the whole experience if I did it privately.

'I just felt like it was a sacred special moment and I wasn't ready to share it with everybody. I just wanted to keep that to myself.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...