Tiwa Savage finally opens up on her relationship with Wizkid

Over the past few weeks, Nigerian music stars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage have been rumored to be in a romantic relationship duo - this speculation sprung up due to the many intimate performance photos of both of them together alongside social media interactions.

Finally the songstress has attempted to put the rumours to rest as she graced an interview recently with Soundcity Radio 98.5.

Though she didn't specifically state that she isn't dating Starboy, all she said that was 'key' was that the speculations were just rumours and she chose to ignore them.

Tiwa Savage finally opens up on her relationship with Wizkid

She said,

"I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them.

"At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?). How long will I continue to debunk these rumours. I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don't get to me again."

On her marrige to ex TeeBillz, Tiwa said;

"Marriage is a very sensitive matter that I would not want to delve into at this time. Whatever I say now might be taken by the other party in another way.

More so, I respect TeeBlliz and our son. I don't think it is proper to be discussing this matter on air,"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...