Davido admits private jet belongs to his dad after he was busted.. Tells haters to suck his d**k

So, Davido has finally admitted that the private jet he claimed to be his, isn't his... and he's confessed that the jet is indeed his father's own, and not his.

Apparently, an instablog reported and shared pictures of the jet, owned by Davido's father, Mr. Adeleke.. with pictures of his friends praying in the jet. They also reported how Davido 'borrowed' the jet from his father, and claimed it to be his.

Davido admits private jet belongs to his dad after he was busted.. Tells haters to suck his d**k

In response to the story, Davido confirmed that he indeed 'borrowed the jet'. The Assurance crooner, yesterday, finally admitted the jet belongs to his father writing;

'Lmao, what's mine is Imades'! What's my father's is mine. Haters suck my dick' he wrote a few hours ago.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...