'I Didn't Know Cardi and I Had an Issue' - Nicki Minaj

American Rapper, Nicki Minaj has finally cleared the air by saying there is beef going on between her and Cardi B during the Thursday's episode of her Queen Radio.

The rapper was interviewed by Beats 1 host Ebro Darden who brought up, yet again, Nicki's strained relationship with the I Like It rapper, as well as her feud much-publicised feud with Remy Ma.

"I never saw you and Remy heading in this path. I never saw that. I never saw you and Cardi headed in this path. I never saw that," said Ebro during the broadcast. "And do you believe these things are fixable? Because women in rap are having a time right now, at least a lot of- "

And an upset Nicki Minaj cut him off. "Can we please move on, Ebro? C'mon. Honestly, let's go. If you know me, you would know the answer to the first question. Like, give me a fuckin' break," she said, seemingly referring to Remy.

About Cardi, she said: "Now, I didn't know Cardi and I had an issue, but I guess we do since you're saying it and other people are saying it. To me, she may have taken an issue with things that I've said, but I'm not going to bite my tongue [...] You gotta have thick skin. People talk shit about me all the time [...] You can't be expect to be liked and loved and praised all the fuckin' time. Give me a break."

While she didn't specifically reveal the "things" she has said about Cardi, she has now made it clear that they now have beef.

You can check out Nicki's comments below at around the 23:00 mark.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...