"Fell in love with him 10 years ago, I still love him today and always will" - DJ Cuppy celebrates boyfriend's birthday (Photos)

'Fell in love with him 10 years ago, I still love him today and always will' - DJ Cuppy celebrates boyfriend's birthday (Photos)
DJ Cuppy whose video recreation of the 'Lady and the Tramp' spaghetti scene with her boyfriend, Asa Asika surfaced today, is celebrating her boyfriend's birthday.

It is no longer news that popular DJ Cuppy is in a romantic relationship with Davido's country manager, Asa Asika but how long they have been dating has been the question.

Well, here it is. Sharing some epic throwback photos, DJ Cuppy wrote;

Today is @asaasika's birthday! Fell in love with him 10 years ago, I still love him today and always will

See photos DJ Cuppy shared below;

'Fell in love with him 10 years ago, I still love him today and always will' - DJ Cuppy celebrates boyfriend's birthday (Photos)

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...