My selling aphrodisiacs doesn't mean I'm available for testing - Peace Olayemi

My selling aphrodisiacs doesn't mean I'm available for testing - Peace Olayemi

One of the most lusciously sexy, curvy and busty women the Instagram has blessed us with in recent times is wannabe actress and video vixen, Peace Olayemi, who hails from Oyo State.

She caused quite a stir recently on social media when she made a video of herself in a revealing lingerie, with her boobs gaping out of the cleavage line as though they were looking for welcoming hands.

But that is not the whole picture, a voluptuously busty girl in a lingerie would have done enough to the blood pressure of many, but selling aphrodisiac and talking about sex with it, is simply off the hook and that was exactly what Peace was doing, with knowing smiles and sexually suggestive gestures.

Seeing the barrage of lusty comments, it is needless to ask her what direct messages she's been getting but Potpourri asked her nonetheless.

"Yes, I have had crazy comments. But this is not what I did intentionally, it's a paid advert video for Suruka Natures Gift, maker of SPB aphrodisiac. The drug is a winner any day. With SPB as a man, your partner is guaranteed  full satisfaction in bed," she said.

When asked if she's available for testing, she said, " Because I sell this drug doesn't mean I'm available for testing. If any guy DM me in a way I don't like I will simply block or ignore him.

Peace Olayemi, who is also the CEO of Peace Hairs is a brand influencer, as evident in the video she posted. With just few Instagram pictures and videos of herself, she has close to 100 thousand followers already..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...