Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her jaw-dropping b00bs at a party (Photos)

Actress, Cossy Orjiakor stepped out for a party in this risky dress that exposed her jaw-dropping boobs. See more photos below.

This is coming after Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo disclosed that Cossy Orijakor is the only actress in the industry he can marry.

"I have many girlfriends but I am taking my time to settle down. When I find the right woman I will settle down. I know I'm not getting any younger but age is nothing but a number.

"Marriage is a full time thing and you have to be very cautious before you dabble into it or you would be making the biggest mistake of your life," he mused, when asked why he has not yet settled down. When it comes to women, there are always complications.

"I don't want to marry now and divorce soon after. But very soon something will happen. I need someone controversial; someone who will understand me, I mean the real Benson inside. If I'm to pick a Nollywood actress I can marry I will pick Cossy Orjiakor.

"She's my ideal woman. Forget the Genevieves, the Angela Okories, Rita Dominics or anyone, the woman for me in Nollywood is Cossy Orjiakor. I believe she's a kind of woman who can understand me," he quipped Benson Okonkwo who told Potpourri he doesn't want to be controversial anymore, started his journey in Nollywood with controversies on his wings" he said.

After hearing his huge confession the actor made, Cossy reacted. Cossy Ojiakor Like a woman to whom the big question had been popped, purred, "Wow," and dropped the call, perhaps, to take in the full weight of the onslaught.

When she returned, she was all cozy Cossy, amiable, and almost gleeful, like a girl who has truly found love.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...