Comedian, DC Young Fly Buys His Mother A House

Popular Comedian, DC Young Fly, shared a special moment on Instagram earlier as he showed his mother's reaction to the new house he bought her.

Comedian, DC Young Fly Buys His Mother A House

The Instagram star decided give back to his mother and purchased her a brand new home. She couldn't believe it at first in the heartwarming clip.

"I jus wanna thank GOD for allowing me to go provide for my family... Every hood nigga dream is to move his mama out the hood!!! She will neva have to lift another finger long as I'm he all that prayin she did for me I'm living proof that GOD is real," he said.

Darimisire at work
Inset: Darimisire at work

The video attracted a total of 61, 721 views on Instagram with many of the filmmaker's followers praising his decision to enrol his son for the training.

Darimisire Afolayan is the young actor that played the role of Roti in Kunle Afolayan's movie which starred the filmmaker and Kate Henshaw and Fathia Balogun.

The AMAA and AMVCA recipient explained why he decided to enrol his son for a training at the local automobile repair shop saying he wants his children to know the different shades of life.

He said, "Children of this generation may think they are having fun because they didn't experience what some of us experienced but they are caged. Most of their life is spent either in front of television or the computer game. My children are a bit different; they are not addicted to anything. Even the most senior one who has a phone, most times I force him to pick the phone because he doesn't stay on it.

"I also want him to learn how to interact with people outside the house and learn how to speak Yoruba so that when he is back in school, he will understand that life has different sides and not everybody is privileged to have what he has," he said in a chat with Punch.

Watch Darimisire working below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...