Actress Regina Daniels buys cherie from a little boy who wants her as girlfriend

Actress Regina Daniels buys cherie from a little boy who wants her as girlfriend
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has recounted on a recent incident which left her shocked. According to the teenager, she bought cherie from a boy who wants her as girlfriend.

Regina Daniels Wrote:

"Abeg make una help me i bought Cherie from this small boy i paid him money he refuse and he said he's going to collect the money on one condition if only i will be his girlfriend....can he carry my load?"

While most of her fans wonder what this "Load" could be all about, others are more bothered about the age of the hawker.

Ms Daniels is only 18 years old and joined the movie industry at 7. Her rise to fame kicked off since 2010 when she starred in the popular film "Miracle Child."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...