2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen'

The feud between 2face Idibia and Blackface who are both former members of the defunct music group, Plantashun Boiz has taken a legal turn.

Remember it all started as a social media rant a few years ago when Blackface came out ti say 2face Idibia stole some of his songs and refused to give him credit. It got messy and they've had to call each other out on social media on a couple of occassions.

Then in May 2017, legal counsel to 2face Idibia and his manager, Efe Omorege wrote a letter to Ahmedu Augustine aka Blackface, instructing him to apologise for all the dematory statements he has made against them over time or get sued within seven days of receiving the letter.

Blackface refused and responded to them by saying 'Go to hell'.

Now, 2face and his manager have filed a lawsuit against Blackface at the Ikeja High Court suing him for N50 million naira.

According to Blackface, '2face Idibia and his manager Efe Omorogbe sued me for 50Million They are claiming I didn't write #letsomebodyloveyou & #africanqueen and what else? Just about time me and my #legalteam filed for #mydefence After which I will release my album #risingsun (defendervol2)'.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...