OAP slams Tiwa Savage, says she only shouts and can't sing like Yemi Alade

OAP Misi slammed Tiwa Savage during a talk show on Hot FM which had Yemi Alade as guest. She claimed that the singer and mother of one only shouts during her performances.

She made the statement as she praised Yemi Alade whom she said is vocally better than Tiwa Savage.

In another discussion during the interview, Yemi Alade stated that she is in the same category as Wizkid and Davido who are seen as the brightest stars to have come out of Africa in recent times.

She said:

"I respect everybody, we all inspire each other in this industry... there is actually no number one because your top five artistes in Nigeria that are the biggest in Africa can shut down the exact same capacity. "The same capacity Wizkid holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same capacity Davido holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same venues, we all shut it down. "So there is no number one, and that is the truth but not everybody will agree to that, people will say Yemi shut up but that is the truth. Why don't we go ask the promoters, the people who know the numbers?"

Watch the video below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...