Odion Ighalo spends quality time with his family as they vacation in Greece (Photos)

Odion Ighalo spends quality time with his family as they vacation in Greece (Photos)

Odion Ighalo who plays as a striker for the Nigerian national team, and his family are currently on vacation in Greece as they have been sharing lovely photos.

The family traveled for the fun vacation shortly after Nigeria's exit from the World Cup.

In one of his instagram post, he write with caption:

God is the greatestSee photos below;

Recall, Jude Odion Ighalo has took responsibility for Super Eagles 2-1 loss to Argentina in the last Group D match in Saint Petersburg after missing an opening chance to put Nigeria ahead.

According to TheCable, he apologised to the entire nation and teammates after the game. He also rued the clear chances he had which he failed to utilise.

"I apologise to Nigeria. I apologise to my team mates," Ighalo said."I take responsibility for this game because if I had taken those chances I had that would have made it a different ball game now. But that is football and life has to continue."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...