'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina rants on IG

'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina rants on IG

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has been receiving hate words from social media users who called her dumb, and naive girl.

The young business mogul who has an empire, house and car of her own took to her insta story to address the hate words she has been receiving from trolls on social media.

According to Nina, her success story has little or no efforts yet she excel, so if being naive, dumb and innocent is why God loves her, then she can be that forever.

See screenshots below;

Yesterday, Nina was dragged into a banter with a follower who asked if she truly bleached her skin and also curious about what product she used. (Read here)

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...