Adekunle Gold and Simi cuddle on stage at his sold out concert in London (Video)

Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold held his 'About 30' concert last night in London, and one of the highlights of the sold out concert was cuddling Simiwho he has been linked to several times, on stage.

Adekunle Gold and Simi cuddle on stage at his sold out concert in London (Video)

Penning down an emotional post before the concert on his Instagram page, Adekunle Gold wrote;

Last year, we sold out 800 capacity (O2 Academy Islington). Today, AG is doing about 4x what he did last year. This is growth, this is love.

It's astounding and without a doubt, I am the happiest man in the world tonight.

I had a dream you know; a big, scary and daring dream; Now, it's about to come true.

Thank you....

I also realize my thanks are truly not enough so I can't wait to give you an incredible show tonight. You deserve it - and it'll be my utmost pleasure. #About30Concert #IndigoO2

Performing at the over 2,000 capacity IndigO2 Academy Islington Arena in London, Adekunle Gold treated his fans to new songs from his About 30 album which was released in May 2018.

The night witnessed Adekunle Gold and his 79th element band treat the crowd to non stop music bliss, but the highlight of his performance was when he was joined on stage by Simi. Here are videos from the concert below;

This new stunt is coming months after Adekunle Gold opened up on once asking newly married Nollywood actress, Adesua, to be his girlfriend. He also spoke on dating fellow singer, Simi.

On Simi he said;

"I don't have to tell you if I am dating Simi or not. I cannot reveal my girlfriend's identity because it could be that she does not want to be known.

"It could be that I want that aspect of my life to be a secret. People know and love me because of my music.

"I cannot be married for 10 years and people would not eventually find out. When the time is right , everyone would know who my love interest is.

"Let 's assume that I am dating Simi, what if it does not work out? I 'd love to keep that part of my life secret."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...