Actress, Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic, Mimi Orjikweng, Moesha Boduong Others React (Video)

Actress, Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic, Mimi Orjikweng, Moesha Boduong Others React (Video)
Controversial Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal who recently addressed those criticizing her lifestyle by revealing some shocking details got really emotional while watching the Titanic movie again.

Moyo could not help herself as she cried while watching the popular love movie. Moyo later shared a video and wrote;

So I watched *** #Titantic ** again ???.......my bf @mimiorjiekweng is super mean , just laughing ??and recording some body ...... ....... ..... P.s imagine a love so deep and selfless like jack and Rose ??...... ❤❤❤.... I want ???when he says "I gat you" and really means it ??

Her Close friend, Mimi Orjikweng shared some photos of her on social media which got a lot of reactions from other female celebrities and fans.

See her fans reaction to this below

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...